As my wife "B" said I went on a minister's retreat this week. It was a good opportunity to meet other Pastor's from the denomination and to learn more about becoming the disciple maker that Jesus wants me to be. I drank lots of coffee as I was groggy like a bear most of the retreat. However I did have the chance to go golfing with some fellow workers in Christ and it was a humorous yet fun time. I'll let you guess why it may have been humorous. It probably has nothing to do with my golf game ;)The Lord is good as were the pastors I met on the retreat. A number of pastors really blessed me in various ways. Whether it was a ride to the retreat center or to the golf course, agreeing to preach at my church or just introducing themselves and genuinely caring who I am and what the Lord has called me to do. We of course took time out to watch the presidential debate and laughed along with the rest of you. If you watched the SNL in prime time last night than you know what I'm talking about. One question... what is up with Tom Brokaw?
That's all for now Pastor J.
No comments:
Post a Comment